Used gel pads must never be disposed of in a fire but in accordance with your country’s national or state laws governing the disposal of such items.
Articles in this section
- When do I have to change the gel pads?
- Optimal Storage Conditions to maintain Gel Pad Quality
- What can I do to make my Gel Pads last longer?
- What are gel pads?
- Where can I purchase replacement gel pads?
- What happens if I don’t take off the plastic covers?
- What happens if the gel pads aren’t placed grid-side down on the metal studs?
- Caring for your Gel Pads
- Disposing of your Gel Pads