The durability and effectiveness of your gel pads depends entirely on their use, storage and care. Certain skin types, the duration, number of sessions, intensity used and area of stimulation can also affect the life of your gel pads.
- Gel pads are for single person use only.
- You should ensure your skin is clean and free of oils, creams and other lotions before use.
- Ensure your hands are clean before handling gel pads.
- You should avoid touching the plain black side of the gel pads with your fingers as much as possible when applying or removing from the belt, as this can transfer oils and skin particles to the gel pads’ surface.
- After use, replace the liners on the plain black side of the gel pads and store everything in a cool, dry place until the next use.
- Gel pads will need to be replaced periodically, we recommend between 20 - 30 session, as the surface picks up skin debris and the gel pads dry out over time.
- Do not use gel pads if they become torn.