Your toning progress can be viewed directly after powering on the CoreFit controller. The history is displayed in successive screens. The controller stores: (1) Highest intensity reached in the previous session, (2) Number of sessions completed in current program, and (3) Total number of sessions completed.
Articles in this section
- CoreFit Instruction Manual
- CoreFit Features
- What’s in the box?
- What toning programs does the Slendertone CoreFit feature?
- What do the various icons displayed on the OLED represent?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone CoreFit?
- How do I assemble the CoreFit belt correctly?
- How to use Slendertone CoreFit toning belt
- How long does the CoreFit battery take to charge?
- How the controller works