Your toning progress can be viewed directly after powering on the CoreFit controller. The history is displayed in successive screens. The controller stores: (1) Highest intensity reached in the previous session, (2) Number of sessions completed in current program, and (3) Total number of sessions completed.
Articles in this section
- How do I assemble the CoreFit belt correctly?
- How long does the CoreFit battery take to charge?
- CoreFit Features
- What do I need to work the Slendertone CoreFit?
- How the controller works
- What’s in the box?
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- How can I increase the intensity of my toning session?
- I’m ready to start toning. How do I control my Slendertone CoreFit?
- What toning programs does the Slendertone CoreFit feature?