This may be due to a number of factors:
Before removing your belt to troubleshoot ensure the controller is switched off. You can do this by pressing the Slendertone power button on your controller for three seconds.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged.
- The controller may not be properly connected to the belt. Ensure the controller is fully connected to the belt via the magnetic connectors.
- The plastic covers may still be on the gel pads, ensure the plastic covers have been removed from the gel pads on both sides.
- The metal studs under the gel pads may need to be cleaned. Use a dry cloth to clean the metal studs as there can be a build-up of gel.
- The gel pads may be placed incorrectly. Ensure the gel pads have the grid pattern side in contact with the metal studs.
- The gel pads are worn and may need to be replaced. You can purchase new gel pads here.
- If the problem still persists after checking the above please contact us for assistance.