We will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if your product(s) is being used correctly or if it is faulty.
Please ensure you have your product(s) to hand and have 10 free minutes so we can try to successfully resolve the issue.
- We will ask you for the serial number of your product(s). It can be found on the back of your controller starting with a letter followed by seven digits i.e. X1234567.
If we believe your product(s) to be faulty or damaged we will ask you to return the product(s) to us.
We will provide you with a return authorization number, a mailing label and a commercial invoice. Both the mailing label and commercial invoice must be attached to the outside of the packaging when returning your damaged or faulty product(s).
- Once the damaged or faulty product(s) has been received, we will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value (this will be discussed with you before a product is sent to you) or issue you with a full refund.
Articles in this section
- How many sessions can I do in a day?
- From what age can you use Slendertone products?
- How often do I need to use it?
- How many sessions should I do in a week?
- What intensity should I use?
- What does the sensation feel like?
- Will it hurt?
- Is it safe?
- Are there any side effects from using Slendertone products?
- Does electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness?