The link between the Connect controller and the Connect app is based on radio signals using the Bluetooth Low Energy messaging system. As with all wireless systems, interference can sometimes reduce the connection reliability and some messages may not get processed correctly. The best advice is to simply attempt to connect to the device again. If you frequently experience connection issues, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Connect Compatibility
- Connect Instruction Manual
- How can I verify if my smart device is compatible with Connect?
- Slendertone Connect Unboxing and Set Up Video
- Setting Up Your Connect Controller
- How do I assemble the Connect belt correctly?
- How to use Slendertone Connect
- How long does the Connect battery take to charge?
- I’m ready to start toning. How do I control my Slendertone Connect?
- Where can I download the Slendertone Connect app?