The link between the Connect controller and the Connect app is based on radio signals using the Bluetooth Low Energy messaging system. As with all wireless systems, interference can sometimes reduce the connection reliability and some messages may not get processed correctly. The best advice is to simply attempt to connect to the device again. If you frequently experience connection issues, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Why is my device disconnecting mid-session?
- Why do I have to pair every time I use Connect?
- How do I reset my Connect App Password?
- What is the latest Connect App Version?
- Connect app keeps logging me out
- The Connect app is not connecting to my Connect controller
- I have installed the Connect app but can't find it on my smart device
- Why do I have to 'Sign In' to the Connect app every time I want to use it?
- How do I change my Connect Profile details?
- What happens if I go out of range of my smart device?