Your F.I.T. score is reset each time you complete your six-week training program or you manually change your training program.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my Connect toning progress information?
- How do I sync unsaved toning sessions to the Connect app?
- What does the Progress screen show?
- Where can I find my toning session data?
- What is the F.I.T. score?
- How is the F.I.T. score calculated?
- Can I see the history of my F.I.T. score?
- Why are my F.I.T. points not increasing?
- Why has my F.I.T. score been reset?
- My 'Last Session' data is not available on the top of my Connect 'Progress' screen