The firmware update installs new software onto the Connect controller via your computer using a secure link to Slendertone. This ensures that your controller captures the most up-to-date software version for use.
Articles in this section
- What is the Connect controller firmware?
- Why does the Connect controller firmware need to be updated?
- How to check your Connect controller firmware version
- How do I update the firmware on my Connect controller?
- Why do I need to update the software on the Connect controller?
- What does the firmware update do?
- What is required to run the firmware update?
- How long does it take to perform the update?
- The update button did not unlock (turn blue) after connecting the controller to my computer?
- After updating the controller firmware, will my stored data and F.I.T points be affected?