We advise not to use our belt while operating any type of exercise machine such as a treadmill, even at low intensities. This is a precaution as you will be occupied controlling both the exercise machine and the belt. The same applies when operating any type of machinery or driving a car.
Articles in this section
- How many sessions can I do in a day?
- I have a hairy stomach, will the product work?
- From what age can you use Slendertone products?
- How often do I need to use it?
- How many sessions should I do in a week?
- What intensity should I use?
- What does the sensation feel like?
- Will it hurt?
- Is it safe?
- Are there any side effects from using Slendertone products?