We do not have specific information about use of EMS with this condition. We advise against using EMS if skin sensation, in the area of the gel pads, is impaired. It is also not known whether EMS could exacerbate the condition, though it seems very unlikely that it would. There may indeed be some benefit to using EMS but you would need to consult with your doctor before use.
Articles in this section
- Why is my skin red after a session?
- I’m using a contraceptive patch, can I still use Bottom?
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Are there any ill-effects from using EMS stimulation over long periods of time?
- Can I use my Slendertone product to treat weakened muscles due to forced rest following an injury?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- How long do you have to wait after having an IUD fitted?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt after having a baby?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?
- Is the pulsation coming from the belt radiation which may lead to cancer?