Slendertone Abs belts will certainly strengthen and tone your abs muscles. However, we cannot guarantee that it will close the gap. There have certainly been cases where it has helped however each individual is different. We recommend that all users consult their doctor before initiating training as they will be familiar with your condition and should be able to advise whether EMS technology is suitable for you.
Articles in this section
- I’m using a contraceptive patch, can I still use Bottom?
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Are there any ill-effects from using EMS stimulation over long periods of time?
- Can I use my Slendertone product to treat weakened muscles due to forced rest following an injury?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- How long do you have to wait after having an IUD fitted?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt after having a baby?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?
- Is the pulsation coming from the belt radiation which may lead to cancer?
- Having recently lost a lot of weight, I have been left with some excess skin on my tummy. I was wondering if the Slendertone belt can help with this?