We have not specifically included this in our list of cautions, as it has not been studied. However, we do not believe that, for sufferers of ME, there is any risk associated in using our products. If you have any concerns, however, we strongly recommend that you discuss these with your doctor.
- I suffer with MS – can I use Slendertone products?
- I have been successfully treated for cancer – can I use Slendertone products?
- I suffer with Peripheral Neuropathy – can I use Slendertone products?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- Having recently lost a lot of weight, I have been left with some excess skin on my tummy. I was wondering if the Slendertone belt can help with this?