Your Arms Toner may be cleaned using a lightly dampened cloth, but you must first remove the controller and the Gel Pads. Always follow the instructions on the label when cleaning the belt.
- In order to protect the internal wiring from damage, do not hand wash or machine wash your belt.
- Do not use bleach when washing the belt.
- Do not dry clean your belt.
- Do not tumble dry your belt.
- Dry the belt on a flat surface.
- Do not dry it over anything hot (e.g. a radiator) as the belt contains plastic parts.
- Ensure the belt is completely dry before using it again.
- The belt should not be ironed.
Your Arms controller should not be allowed to get wet or be left in excessive sunlight. It may be cleaned using a soft, lightly dampened cloth.
- Do not use detergents, alcohol, spray aerosols or strong solvents on your controller.