This indicates that there may be an issue with the connection between the headset cable and the controller. Ensure that the headset cable is correctly connected to the controller.
Articles in this section
- The symbol * appears on the screen and the controller beeps / emits an acoustic signal?
- The display does not light up / the battery symbol flashes?
- 002 error is appearing on the display?
- The controller is on but there is no stimulation. I can't feel anything.
- Why are my waist muscles exercising but not my stomach muscles?
- Why are my stomach muscles exercising but not my waist muscles?
- The stimulation is uncomfortable, how can I boost comfort?
- Why do I experience an unpleasant feeling beneath the gel pads?
- The controller does not switch on when the Power button is pressed
- Why won't the gel pads stick even though they’re fairly new?