Watch this short video to help you set up your Arm Toner or follow the steps below.
Follow these simple steps to start your arm toning journey (for men’s and women’s toners): -
- Lay both arm toners on a flat surface so that the square markings and metal studs are facing you.
- Remove the four gel pads from their packaging. On one side there is a grid pattern, while the other is plain black.
- Remove the plastic covers from the grid pattern side and place the gel pads face down, completely covering the metal studs.
- Remove the plastic covers from the black side of the gel pads to expose their adhesive gel. Save these plastic covers to protect your gel pads after each arm toning session.
- For the men’s and unisex biceps/triceps toner position the right arm wing (R) around the tricep with the widest part nearest your elbow. Wrap the smaller oval section around the outside of your arm to the front and fasten the straps tightly. Repeat with the left arm (L).
- For the women’s triceps toner, position the garment around the back of your upper arm, ensuring that you have the correct toner on each arm (the symbol should be nearest the elbow). Tighten the fit using the straps. Repeat on the other arm.
- ‘Click’ the controller into place, but don’t force it in. Ensure that the pin connector is the right way around first.