You’ll need a controller, 4x controller dual leads, 2x packs of small gel pads (4 pads each), 1x pack of large gel pads (4 pads), battery charger and your handy gel pad placement guide and instruction manual.
Articles in this section
- Slendertone Optimum switches off during a toning session?
- I cannot feel any stimulation from Slendertone Optimum?
- Slendertone Optimum cannot be turned on?
- Can I replace the controller battery?
- How do I change my toning programme?
- What intensity should I use?
- How can I increase my toning session intensity?
- What toning programmes does the Optimum feature?
- I’m ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Optimum?
- What happens if I connect the coloured leads incorrectly?