The headset is specifically designed for women, you can try moving the headset slightly up or down if it feels uncomfortable. Pause your toning session first and check positioning guidelines. To ensure comfortable, effective facial toning, the gel pads must be pressed firmly and tightly against the skin.
Articles in this section
- How do you apply Face gel pads to the Face headset?
- Why does Slendertone Face not appear in the shop?
- What happens if the battery dies mid-session?
- How do I change my toning programme?
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- What facial toning intensity should I use?
- How can I increase toning intensity?
- What toning programmes does Slendertone Face feature?
- Why does the headset feel tight or uncomfortable?
- What if I want to alter the paddle positioning on my face?