The position we recommend has been proven to be the most effective in clinical trials (this is where the nerves are located). If the positioning is uncomfortable, you can move the paddles up or down slightly but remember to pause your toning session before adjusting.
Articles in this section
- How do you apply Face gel pads to the Face headset?
- Why does Slendertone Face not appear in the shop?
- What happens if the battery dies mid-session?
- How do I change my toning programme?
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- What facial toning intensity should I use?
- How can I increase toning intensity?
- What toning programmes does Slendertone Face feature?
- Why does the headset feel tight or uncomfortable?
- What if I want to alter the paddle positioning on my face?