You can watch this short video....
or follow the simple steps below to get started with your Slendertone Face:
- Remove the supplied gel pads. There is a plastic cover on either side of each gel pad – one blue side and one clear side.
- Carefully remove the blue plastic covers and place face down on the black surface of the headset paddles. Ensure that the black areas are completely covered by the gel pads.
- Before toning, remove make-up and facial creams/oils (rinse your face after using make-up remover too).
- Remove the plastic covers from the clear side of the gel pads. Keep these handy to protect your gel pads after every toning session.
- Position the headset behind your head, below the ears and to your neckline. Open up the headset slightly to move it inwards onto your face.
- When correctly positioned, the headset paddles should sit directly below your cheekbones and about one finger’s width in front of the ears. The paddles should always be positioned in a line between the middle of your ears and nose. DON’T place on the ears, temple or throat.