With both thumbs, press the up arrows to increase the intensity and down arrows to decrease. Select an intensity level which is comfortable but still challenging, increasing as you progress through your six-week training plan.
Articles in this section
- Arm Toner Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Arm Toner Product Set Up Video
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arms Toner feature?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?
- Where can I view my toning progress?