With both thumbs, press the up arrows to increase the intensity and down arrows to decrease. Select an intensity level which is comfortable but still challenging, increasing as you progress through your six-week training plan.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- How can I increase the intensity?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arm Toner feature?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- Can I use a Slendertone Arm Toner after having a baby?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?