Yes you can, however, it is advisable to check with your doctor before starting any form of exercise following childbirth.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- How can I increase the intensity?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arm Toner feature?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- Can I use a Slendertone Arm Toner after having a baby?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?