Combining bottom or arm toning with regular exercise can deliver even better results because your muscles are working harder. Walking, bodyweight exercises, yoga and Pilates are recommended. Use an intensity that’s slightly lower than what you’re used to.
Articles in this section
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Why don’t I have a controller with my Bottom Toner / Arm Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?
- I feel the contractions on one side but not the other. What should I do?
- I feel a strange sensation in my back. What should I do?
- I feel a tingling sensation in my legs. Is it normal?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?