Yes, but we recommend waiting a minimum of six weeks after natural childbirth or three months after a Caesarean section before using Slendertone Bottom. This will give enough time for all scar tissue to fully heal before exercising the muscles. We would recommend checking with your doctor first.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Why don’t I have a controller with my Bottom Toner / Arm Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?
- I feel the contractions on one side but not the other. What should I do?
- I feel a strange sensation in my back. What should I do?
- I feel a tingling sensation in my legs. Is it normal?