Yes, you can adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner but ensure that the controller is powered off and disconnected. Also, ensure that the four gel pad flaps are open before you reposition the Bottom Toner.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Why don’t I have a controller with my Bottom Toner / Arm Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?
- I feel the contractions on one side but not the other. What should I do?
- I feel a strange sensation in my back. What should I do?
- I feel a tingling sensation in my legs. Is it normal?