Yes, you can adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner but ensure that the controller is powered off and disconnected. Also, ensure that the four gel pad flaps are open before you reposition the Bottom Toner.
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?