Make sure that the grid pattern side of each gel pad is positioned over the metal stud on the Botton Toner. The plain black side of the gel pads should always be facing and in good contact with the skin. Press hard on the edges of each gel pad on the Bottom Toner before and after each session.
Articles in this section
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Why don’t I have a controller with my Bottom Toner / Arm Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?
- I feel the contractions on one side but not the other. What should I do?
- I feel a strange sensation in my back. What should I do?
- I feel a tingling sensation in my legs. Is it normal?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?