Follow these steps to tone effectively according to your personal body type:
- Turn the belt over so that the metal studs inside the markers are facing up.
- Take the three gel pads out of the packaging. You have one square gel pad and two oval gel pads. On all three, one side has a grid pattern and the other is black.
- Remove the three protective plastic covers from the grid side of the gel pads. You can discard these as they are no longer needed.
The belt has three different markings to indicate the gel pad positions for three different sizes: small, medium and large.
For a smaller waist, from 27-34 inches (69-86cm), you should place the edge of the gel pad just over the first line nearest the centre of the belt. For a medium waist from 33-41 inches (84-104cm) place it just over the second line, and for waists from 40-47 inches (102-119cm), place it over the third line furthest away from the centre.
The largest gel pad will be positioned in the centre of the belt.
- Place the gel pads face down so that the grid pattern is on the metal studs, ensuring that the entire metal stud is covered.
- Remove the re-usable plastic covers from the Slendertone branded side of the gel pads to expose the adhesive gel. It is very important to keep these plastic covers, as you’ll need them after each session to keep the gel pads protected.
- Position the belt over your waist, ensuring that the square gel pad is over your navel (belly button).
- Press firmly onto the skin and stretch the belt around your waist. Ensure that the oval gel pads sit between your hips and ribs.
- Firmly fasten the belt so that it compresses without causing discomfort.
- Connect the controller to the belt as the controller and belt must be connected for your Slendertone Abs7 to work. Ensure that the pin connector is the correct way around then 'Click' the controller connector into the belt connector.