We will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if your product(s) is being used correctly or if it is faulty.
Please ensure you have your product(s) to hand and have 10 free minutes so we can try to successfully resolve the issue.
- We will ask you for the serial number of your product(s). It can be found on the back of your controller starting with a letter followed by seven digits i.e. X1234567.
If we believe your product(s) to be faulty or damaged we will ask you to return the product(s) to us.
We will provide you with a return authorisation number which needs to be referenced on the outside of the packaging when returning your damaged or faulty product(s).
All products are your responsibility until they are received by us, therefore we recommend that you use a secure and traceable shipping method. If we do not receive your returned product(s), you will need to file a claim with the postal service directly.
Once the damaged or faulty product(s) has been received, we will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value (this will be discussed with you before a product is sent to you) or issue you with a full refund.
Articles in this section
- How many sessions can I do in a day?
- From what age can you use Slendertone products?
- How often do I need to use it?
- How many sessions should I do in a week?
- What intensity should I use?
- What does the sensation feel like?
- Will it hurt?
- Is it safe?
- Are there any side effects from using Slendertone products?
- Does electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness?