The link between the Connect controller and the Connect app is based on radio signals using the Bluetooth Low Energy messaging system. As with all wireless systems, interference can sometimes reduce the connection reliability and some messages may not get processed correctly. The best advice is to simply attempt to connect to the device again. If you frequently experience connection issues, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Articles in this section
- I’m ready to start toning. How do I control my Slendertone Connect?
- How do I assemble the Connect belt correctly?
- How can I verify if my smart device is compatible with Connect?
- How does the Connect app communicate with the controller?
- Where can I download the Slendertone Connect app?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Connect belt?
- Why do I have to 'Sign In' to the Connect app every time I want to use it?
- Setting Up Your Connect Controller
- How to use Slendertone Connect
- Slendertone Connect Unboxing and Set Up Video