Your toning progress can be viewed directly after powering on the Abs8 controller. The history is displayed in successive screens. The controller stores: (1) Highest intensity reached in the previous session, (2) Number of sessions completed in current programme, and (3) Total number of sessions completed.
Articles in this section
- Abs8 Belt Material - what is the belt made from?
- Introducing Slendertone Abs8
- Abs8 Features
- Abs8 Instruction Manual
- What’s in the box?
- Slendertone Abs8 Belt Size
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Abs8?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Abs8 feature?
- How the controller works
- What do the various icons displayed on the OLED represent?