The grid side evenly distributes the EMS signal from the metal studs. Incorrectly placing it results in less effective signal delivery and a lower training intensity tolerance.
Articles in this section
- When do I have to change the gel pads?
- Optimal Storage Conditions to maintain Gel Pad Quality
- What can I do to make my Gel Pads last longer?
- What are gel pads?
- Where can I purchase replacement gel pads?
- What happens if I don’t take off the plastic covers?
- What happens if the gel pads aren’t placed grid-side down on the metal studs?
- Caring for your Gel Pads
- Disposing of your Gel Pads