A definitive recommended intensity does not exist – each person will have their own suitable training level or intensity they should work at. The simple advice is that you should select an intensity that maintains your comfort but is suitably challenging. We advise that you turn the intensity to the maximum level you feel comfortable with. We recommend you gradually increase the toning intensity during each session.
Articles in this section
- How many sessions can I do in a day?
- From what age can you use Slendertone products?
- How often do I need to use it?
- How many sessions should I do in a week?
- What intensity should I use?
- What does the sensation feel like?
- Will it hurt?
- Is it safe?
- Are there any side effects from using Slendertone products?
- Does electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness?