The position we recommend has been proven to be the most effective in clinical trials (this is where the nerves are located). If the positioning is uncomfortable, you can move the paddles up or down slightly but remember to pause your toning session before adjusting.
Articles in this section
- Face Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Face Unboxing & Set Up Video
- What do I need to work Slendertone Face?
- How do I assemble my Face product?
- I’m ready to tone! How do I control my Slendertone Face ?
- What toning programmes does Slendertone Face feature?
- What facial toning intensity should I use?
- How can I increase toning intensity?
- Where can I view my toning progress?
- How do I change my toning programme?