Yes, but ensure that the controller has been disconnected. Also, ensure that you remove the gel pads from your skin before making any adjustments.
Articles in this section
- Arms Toner Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Arm Toner Product Set Up Video
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arms Toner Men feature?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arms Toner Women feature?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?