When you increase toning intensity, you feel a mild pulsing sensation followed by a gradual tightening. The muscles should contract smoothly, hold in position for a few seconds and then gently relax again, just like they would during biceps and triceps exercises.
Articles in this section
- Arm Toner Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Arm Toner Product Set Up Video
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arm Toner feature?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?
- Where can I view my toning progress?