Combining bottom or arm toning with regular exercise can deliver even better results because your muscles are working harder. Walking, bodyweight exercises, yoga and Pilates are recommended. Use an intensity that’s slightly lower than what you’re used to.
Articles in this section
- Bottom Instruction Manual
- How do I assemble the Bottom Toner correctly?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?