Yes, but we recommend waiting a minimum of six weeks after natural childbirth or three months after a Caesarean section before using Slendertone Bottom. This will give enough time for all scar tissue to fully heal before exercising the muscles. We would recommend checking with your doctor first.
Articles in this section
- Bottom Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Bottom Toner Product Set Up Video
- How do I assemble the Bottom Toner correctly?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?