Like all workouts, you should expect some muscle soreness. Use a lower toning intensity if you’re experiencing excessive soreness in your biceps and triceps.
Articles in this section
- Arm Toner Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Arm Toner Product Set Up Video
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Arms Toner feature?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Arm Toner?
- How do I assemble my Arm Toner?
- I'm ready to tone! How do I control my Arm Toner?
- Can I move the Arm Toners up or down?
- What does the toning sensation feel like?
- Can electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness in your arms?
- Where can I view my toning progress?