Yes, you can adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner but ensure that the controller is powered off and disconnected. Also, ensure that the four gel pad flaps are open before you reposition the Bottom Toner.
Articles in this section
- Bottom Instruction Manual
- Slendertone Bottom Toner Product Set Up Video
- How do I assemble the Bottom Toner correctly?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?