For a stronger contraction on the buttocks, use the Slendertone Bottom Toner when sitting or tighten the leg buckles more. When using the product at a high intensity, adopt an upright or supine (flat on your back) position for more comfort.
Articles in this section
- Bottom Instruction Manual
- How do I assemble the Bottom Toner correctly?
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- What toning programmes does the Slendertone Bottom Toner feature?
- I'm ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Bottom Toner?
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?