For a stronger contraction on the buttocks, use the Slendertone Bottom Toner when sitting or tighten the leg buckles more. When using the product at a high intensity, adopt an upright or supine (flat on your back) position for more comfort.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust/reposition the Bottom Toner?
- Why don’t I have a controller with my Bottom Toner / Arm Toner?
- Can I use my Slendertone Bottom or Arm Toner during regular exercise?
- Can I use Slendertone Bottom after having a baby?
- Why won't my fairly new gel pads stick to the Bottom Toner?
- I have reached an intensity of 99 but I would like to get a stronger contraction. What can I do?
- I feel the contractions on one side but not the other. What should I do?
- I feel a strange sensation in my back. What should I do?
- I feel a tingling sensation in my legs. Is it normal?