The Slendertone Abs5 controller stores information about current and previous sessions which can be accessed by using the Information button. You can access this information while a programme is running. The information is displayed for three seconds and then reverts back to the programme timer.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to work the Slendertone Abs5?
- Slendertone Abs5 Unboxing & Set Up Video
- How do I assemble the Abs3/Abs5 belt correctly?
- I’m ready to start toning! How do I control my Slendertone Abs5?
- How can I increase the intensity?
- How do I change my toning programme?
- How Slendertone Abs5 Toning Belt Works
- Where can I view my toning session progress?
- What toning programmes does the Abs5 feature?