This may be the result of worn gel pads. We recommend replacing your gel pads after 25-30 sessions. This is to ensure the stimulation remains comfortable and effective and you get the most out of your Slendertone product. You can purchase replacement gel pads here.
Articles in this section
- The symbol * appears on the screen and the controller beeps / emits an acoustic signal?
- The display does not light up / the battery symbol flashes?
- 002 error is appearing on the display?
- The controller is on but there is no stimulation. I can't feel anything.
- Why are my waist muscles exercising but not my stomach muscles?
- Why are my stomach muscles exercising but not my waist muscles?
- The stimulation is uncomfortable, how can I boost comfort?
- Why do I experience an unpleasant feeling beneath the gel pads?
- Why won't the gel pads stick even though they’re fairly new?
- The battery icon displays after the USB charging cable has been disconnected from the Abs8 controller