Yes, in fact, a Slendertone belt is great for firming up tummy muscles after pregnancy. Please wait a minimum of six weeks after natural childbirth or three months after a Caesarean section before using a Slendertone belt. This will give enough time for all scar tissue to fully heal before exercising the muscles. We would recommend checking with your doctor first.
Articles in this section
- I’m using a contraceptive patch, can I still use Bottom?
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Are there any ill-effects from using EMS stimulation over long periods of time?
- Can I use my Slendertone product to treat weakened muscles due to forced rest following an injury?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- How long do you have to wait after having an IUD fitted?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt after having a baby?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?
- Is the pulsation coming from the belt radiation which may lead to cancer?
- Having recently lost a lot of weight, I have been left with some excess skin on my tummy. I was wondering if the Slendertone belt can help with this?