Yes, in fact, a Slendertone belt is great for firming up tummy muscles after pregnancy. Please wait a minimum of six weeks after natural childbirth or three months after a Caesarean section before using a Slendertone belt. This will give enough time for all scar tissue to fully heal before exercising the muscles. We would recommend checking with your doctor first.
- I have Diastasis Recti following my pregnancy and have a gap in my abs muscles, can you tell me if your product will help to close the gap and tone my muscles?
- Having recently lost a lot of weight, I have been left with some excess skin on my tummy. I was wondering if the Slendertone belt can help with this?
- Can I use Slendertone Connect after having a baby?
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?