We don't recommend using more than one EMS product at a time for safety reasons, in case a user would accidentally alter the wrong controller leading to discomfort or temporary excessive stim sensation, for example, a user thinks they are controlling the abs intensity but actually it is the bottom intensity they are altering. Users can use more than one device but we don't recommend using them simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- How many sessions can I do in a day?
- From what age can you use Slendertone products?
- How often do I need to use it?
- How many sessions should I do in a week?
- What intensity should I use?
- What does the sensation feel like?
- Will it hurt?
- Is it safe?
- Are there any side effects from using Slendertone products?
- Does electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) cause muscle soreness?