Yes, the product can be used to relieve or compensate the effects of an injury. It is necessary to consult your doctor or physiotherapist to establish a rehabilitation programme with the belt, which would help to improve the strength and tone of the abdominal muscles safely.
Articles in this section
- Why is my skin red after a session?
- I’m using a contraceptive patch, can I still use Bottom?
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Are there any ill-effects from using EMS stimulation over long periods of time?
- Can I use my Slendertone product to treat weakened muscles due to forced rest following an injury?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- How long do you have to wait after having an IUD fitted?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt after having a baby?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?
- Is the pulsation coming from the belt radiation which may lead to cancer?