We have not specifically included this in our list of cautions, as it has not been studied. However, we do not believe that, for sufferers of ME, there is any risk associated in using our products. If you have any concerns, however, we strongly recommend that you discuss these with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an abs belt while trying to conceive / before undergoing IVF cycles?
- Are there any ill-effects from using EMS stimulation over long periods of time?
- Can I use my Slendertone product to treat weakened muscles due to forced rest following an injury?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt if I have a belly button piercing?
- How long do you have to wait after having an IUD fitted?
- Can I use a Slendertone belt after having a baby?
- Can I use the product after having an abortion?
- Is the pulsation coming from the belt radiation which may lead to cancer?
- Having recently lost a lot of weight, I have been left with some excess skin on my tummy. I was wondering if the Slendertone belt can help with this?
- I have Diastasis Recti following my pregnancy and have a gap in my abs muscles, can you tell me if your product will help to close the gap and tone my muscles?